2014 Fundraising Campaign
The Urban Scholastic Center
Each year The USC hosts a Benefit Dinner to raise support for specific ministries. Seating is limited at the event, so we invite individuals to Journey With Us through our Online Giving Campaign.
Please watch the videos, then click on the Journey With Us! button to make a contribution.
- 100% of all funds given will go toward the specific ministries listed.
FUNDRAISING GOAL – $86,600
- $72,000 for the Indigenous Leaders Fund, which will allow us to hire three Indigenous Leaders
Funds received for Indigenous Leaders: $40,442 (As of April 13)
- $8,300 to fund the Music Ministry for one year
Funds received for Music Ministry: $2,100 (As of April 13)
- $1800 has been raised by USC students through USC Urban Market sales
- $6,400 to fund a Summer Enrichment (reading and math program)
Funds received for Summer Enrichment: $150 (As of April 13)
Click on the video’s to learn more about the ministries that the 2014 Campaign will fund.